Two Year Integrated Course for NEET / AIIMS
FREQUENCY OF CLASSES
6 days a week.
BATCH STARTS ON
The third week of March / Second week of April / May 2018 – 15th February 2020
- Direct admission on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained in the School / Board Exam or through Gurukul Talent Hunt Exam (GTHE)
- COURSE DESCRIPTION
- This course is divided into two years (sessions)
- Year-1: Class XI (Session-1): It shall continue till 15th February 2019 to complete the syllabus of Class XI and then the students will be free for their Class XI final exam.
- They shall then rejoin in the last week of March / first week of April 2019 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
- Year-2: Class XII (Session-2): Class XII syllabus will be completed by October 2019 u0026amp; Class XI revision will be done from November 2019 to 15th February 2020.
- Certain top ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December 2019. Selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for School/Board Exam as well as Medical Entrance Exams
- Test Series Course for preparation of NEET / AIIMS.
- Micro assignments for preparation of NEET / AIIMS.
- Trickopedia- A special book will be given to solve the problem in a short time using tricks for NEET / AIIMS aspirants.
- Gurukul Challenger assignment- Prepared by our expert is given for preparation of NEET / AIIMS aspirants.
- Model Papers, Home Assignments u0026amp; Online Test Series for aspirants .