FREQUENCY OF CLASSES
6 days a week.
BATCH STARTS ON
The third week of March / Second week of May / July 2022 – 15th February 2023
- Direct admission on the basis of Marks / Grades obtained in the School / Board Exam or through the Gurukul Talent Hunt Exam (GTHE)
- COURSE DESCRIPTION
- This course is divided into two years (sessions)
- Year-1: Class XI (Session-1): It shall continue till 15th February 2023 to complete the syllabus of Class XI and then the students will be free for their Class XI final exam.
- They shall then re-join in the last week of March / first week of April 2023 to continue the syllabus of Class XII.
- Year-2: Class XII (Session-2): Class XII syllabus will be completed by October 2023 Class XI revision will be done from November 2023 to 15th February 2024.
- Certain top-ranking students will be given some extra Tests in December 2023. The selection of such students shall be at the sole discretion of the management.
- Students will be thoroughly prepared for the School/Board Exam as well as Medical Entrance Exams
- Test Series Course for preparation of NEET / AIIMS.
- Micro assignments for preparation of NEET / AIIMS.
- Trickopedia- A special book will be given to solve the problem in a short time using tricks for NEET / AIIMS aspirants.
- Gurukul Challenger assignment- Prepared by our expert is given for the preparation of NEET / AIIMS aspirants.
- Model Papers, Home Assignments, Online Test Series for aspirants.